Friday, January 25, 2008

Quantum Energetics

Quantum Energetics was divinely inspired over 30 years ago. It is a powerful modality, which uses a unique “language” for determining treatment for the body. This language employs thousands of numerical codes, used with muscle testing to get “yes” or “no” answers from the body. The numerical codes have different vibrational frequencies which in turn correspond to different conditions in the body.

Unlike other alternative treatments which focus on various symptoms and complaints, QE follows a defined protocol of treatment which systematically checks and corrects all energetic imbalances in the body. This eliminates practitioner guesswork, and programs the body to create its own innate template of healing.

Sessions: $108 an hour

QE Testimonials :

“Two years after a whiplash accident and $30-40,000 for traditional care, I was still in intense pain. I could only think of living from minute to minute. QE provided me with a new option. Now I can function without pain, I’ve been given back my life.”
R.B. Colorado

“For at least 20 years, I had suffered from sciatica pain. As I progressed through the QE work, I did not even notice when the sciatic pain had disappeared. I complained of knee pain, and my practitioner asked about the sciatic pain and then I remembered it!”
R.C. San Francisco

“For over 12 years, I had three ovarian cysts the size of oranges in my lower abdomen. When I stood the pressure was so great that at times I thought my skin would tear. After receiving QE, the cysts were gone and my lower abdomen was flatter than it had been in years.”
A.M. Orange County

No comments: